Here at Hope Charity Shop, we turn HOPE into reality. Our purpose is shaped by our charity objectives. Here are some of them:
- Providing supplementary education; through School assemblies;
- providing support to families whether emotional, mental or physical;
- recycling goods to fund-raise for the great work of the Charity;
- assisting Children and Young people in need by reason of ill-health, disability, financial hardship, social exclusion or other disadvantage; and
- such other charitable purposes for the benefit of Children and young people as the trustees may from time to time decide.
The Charity Shop was setup in 2013 and is run by local mentor Mr Tony Adegbenro.